Wednesday 6 July 2011

Episode 1 - Chapter 20


“I am lost...

Oh so very lost...

In a castle of endless mists... and dreams...

of Persian birds and ageless schemes...

wrapped in a web....

encased in tin... just a broken promise..
.
to let me in....

I am lost...

I am lost...
at what cost...
not a pound....

                                                        to be found...


          in the heart of a rose...

another place....
no one knows...

  The spiny wheels sing me a song,

over and over,
                                                             
                                                                      over and over

“You are lost,
you are lost,
for good or bad,
take our hand,
boney lad,
you are lost...”

I am lost


I am lost
Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.