Wednesday 1 February 2012

Episode 3 - Chapter 15


“I'm better dressed in the imagination apparently,” She quips to the cats, who are both now attired in simple dresses which shimmer and glow.

They look at her, bemused. “Can't have you...” “...looking shabby...” “in our company” they tell her.

“Hold on,” Fiona says as they turn away. “I can't just call you cats one and two, can I? What are your names?”

The dark haired stretches herself, tall and proud. “My lady...” she begins, nodding at her companion.

“...is Talulla,” The other finishes. “While my lady...” she continues, nodding back.”

“...is Bhoomi,” the dark one says.

“I'm so glad we sorted that out.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.