Sunday 29 April 2012

Third Interlude - Part Three


 “Who the blazes are you?” Ms Firnley demands, turning to face a tall thin woman in her early thirties with mesmerizingly long red hair and green eyes.

“Sorry. Did I startle you? I was just on my way in when I heard the furore.”

“And you are?”

“Oh yes, sorry. Call me Fox.” She extends her hand. “Head office should have told you I was coming? For the inspection? And by your face I can see that they didn't. Never mind, let's pretend you were expecting me.”

She takes the child's notebook from Ms Firnley's hands with ease. “Now, what's all this then?” Her eyes dart across the page. “Ooh, tricky.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.