Tuesday 10 January 2012

Second Interlude - Part Five


“Well that's certainly unusual. Maybe it's the tablets.”

“No, I don't think so. Nobody here seems to know. Every time I ask someone, they look at me like I've asked to shag their hamster and run away.”

“That certainly is interesting,” Robin replies. She calls out to a passing girl “Hey you, blondie, what year is it?”

“Don't be daft,” the girl replies, “It's...” Her face darkens for a moment, her eyes darting, panic dawning. “It's almost over,” she beams, recovering composure, leaving quickly.

“I see what you mean,” Robin tells her companion.

At that moment, the music stops.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.