Monday 5 November 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 62


 “Oh my,” Fiona breathes, taking the spectacle in, “It's wonderful!”

“Be cautious, m'lady,” Strauss says behind her. “We do not know what or where we are.”

“We are at an actual ball,” she marvels, “I've dreamt about coming to one of these since I was a little girl. Never thought I'd actually be at one.”

“You are at a ball in the Weave, not everything is as it seems. And even if it were, you are a fugitive from one of the lords, one with considerable influence.”

“I'm fully aware that I'm on the run,” Fiona replies, “That's why I'm going to hide,” she points to the vortex of dancers, “in there.” She turns to her hulking companion. “Do you dance, Mister Bear?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.