Wednesday 7 November 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 64


 “Not my idea.” the captain nods to their surroundings “This doesn't come from me.”

“But it was your idea to jump,” Fiona replies, enjoying the rhythm of the dance.

“Yes it was, but I don't know why. I just knew. And it's not the only thing I've done of late that I can't explain.”

“No?”

“No. You've seen me. I mean me! I'm a teddy bear without eyes. My two main qualities are pitiful and cute. Not tearing through trees screaming in rage and pain. Yet as soon as you left the room, I knew that that would be all I could feel until I was with you again.”

“Curious,” Fiona replies as they sashay.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.