Friday 30 November 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 87


“I'm so glad you're here,” Robert tells Tom. “Why have you brought me back to this meadow?”

“Back?” Tom replies, “I haven't brought you back anywhere. I've brought you to the safest place I could think of.”

“But it's the same meadow,” Robert insists. “Wait a minute, what did you mean about coalescing?”

“You'll see,” Tom replies. “Yes, they are the same meadow. Only the last meadow was a cage constructed from your memory, while this meadow is a collective memory.”

“A what?”

“Collective memory. This is how all your family remember that day, even if they've almost forgotten it like you had; it's still there, deep in the subconscious.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.