Monday 16 December 2013

Time Off For Good Behaviour....?

Greetings.

First off, if you're reading this, the chances are you've followed my odd little story thing since it started, so thanks for sticking with it and I really hope you're still enjoying it.

I've been putting out a new chapter every day for over two and a half years now. Sometimes they've been good, sometimes they're a bit ropey (yes, I do know), but they keep coming. Right now we've just reached the end of the Eighth Interlude, and we're about to embark on the penultimate episode (I think).

Which seems like a good moment for me to say “Whoa, time for a break.” On a personal level, the past two years have been unusually cruel and brutal, and I think I'd like a little time for myself, to heal some wounds, reconnect with a few friends and most of all take stock.

To that end, I'm taking a couple of weeks off. Twixt the Warp and the Weft Episode 9 will premier on Monday, January 6th on the internets, or on the 7th if you wait for it to flop into your inbox.

I'd like to take this opportunity again to thank you for sticking with it, and to wish you the very happiest of holidays.

See you next year,


Gx

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.