Wednesday 5 October 2011

Episode 2 - Chapter 4


“Tell me,” Rose asks, “Do you know where you've been today?”

“I...” Fiona begins, stopping as she realises she has no answer. “No. I was lost... somewhere. I don't know.”

She's beginning to lose herself again when Rose lays a reassuring hand on her arm.

“Here, let me show you something.” From her bag, Rose produces a block of wood similar to the one Fiona's clutching. She taps and strokes the wood, its grain shifting, resolving itself into the image of Fiona, leaving her house. Initially it looks like a rough wood cut, but sharpens into footage from cctv.

“This was captured a few hours ago. Do you remember being there?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.