Saturday 8 October 2011

Episode 2 - Chapter 7


“I wont lie to you,” Rose says. “I believe you've heard enough lies for one lifetime. I want to help you, but I'd be lying if I said that's all I want from you.”

“How do you want to help me?” Fiona asks. “And what more do you want?”

“I don't know how I'll help, and I'm not quite sure what I want.”

“So you wont lie, but you wont answer a direct question, is that it? Look,” Fiona continues, only to find Rose's finger on her lips. It smells faintly of woodland moss.

“I imagine you've learned something of the complex relationship between the Warp, the Weave and the Forest in the last few hours, yes? Let me tell you how the Forest operates, that might help you.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.