Monday 11 November 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 81

 Fiona gently kisses her husband's cheek. “I'll see you two back at the house,” she says to him and Raven, before she turns to face the market. She stoops to grab Larry's hand then sets off walking, feeling relieved that she's out of that vehicle.

“That thing gave me the jitters,” she says to herself.

“Clutch,” Larry shouts in reply, giving her a start.

“I'm...” Before she can speak he shouts again.

“Accelerator!”

“I don't understand,” she replies.

“Gear!” he shouts.

“What gear?” She stops, turns to face him. “You're really making no sense at all.”

“Accelerator!...Gear!....Accelerator!....Gear!”

“Hang on,” she says, as the penny begins to drop. “You're not talking to me, are you?”


“Accelerator!...Gear!” he shouts, shaking his head vigorously. “Accelerator!....Gear!”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.