Tuesday 19 November 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 89

 “Just in time for what?” Fiona asks as a sudden shroud of wariness settles around her shoulders.

“Something of an altercation, I do believe,” the Author replies, a shiver of excitement seemingly possessing his spine.

“I don't want any trouble,” Fiona insists, “I just want to go home.”

“No, no. No trouble,” the Author insists, “Just a mild diversion to pass the time while the other two visitors to the Warp find their exits.”

“Just so long as we're clear on that,” she insists. “Why did I have to leave Larry down there?”


A darkness descends over the Author as he tells her “I may align myself with that preening fool when matters suggest it's expedient, but I will not permit his minions observe my daily dalliances.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.