Sunday 4 August 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 98

Well you're here now,” the prince says, “That's what matters.”

And happy to be here,” the girl smiles warmly.

Where did you find her?” the prince asks Raven.

She was in the dungeon,” Raven replies, “Mixed in with the imposters.”

Then why did she not say something?” There is an accusing tone in the prince's voice. He turns to the girl. “Why didn't you say something? Let us know you were there?”

My mind, sire,” the girl replies, “It has not been my own, of late. I did not know who I was, never mind where. If it weren't for this fine guard I dare say I'd still be there.”

The prince considers this for a moment, looking Raven up and down. “Fine,” he says eventually, “Now tell me, what is your name.”


Ella,” she replies, “Though my sisters call me Cinders.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.