Friday 23 August 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 1

Some say I am merely the first of their kind. They are wrong.

Some of them call me father. I have no children.

Some meet in secret to plot and scheme, tugging on their tiny strings to the hearts and minds of men. This is foolishness and will be addressed in good time.

They think me antiquated, an anachronism, lost and out of touch. They will learn they are mistaken.

They are part of me, struggling to assert their individuality, developing their so-called personality. I will tolerate it no more. They will be returned to my bosom.


Every child knows me. Every mother fears me. Every father would kill me, had I head to sever or heart to pierce. When you stare into the dark abyss, it is I who stare back.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.