Saturday 24 August 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 2

Fiona watches as the Angel preens with obvious mock surprise at Raven's question.

“The three of you?” he says, “Why it was only you that I invited.”

“Invited? Yes,” Raven spits in reply, “But I don't believe for a second that you're not behind their presence here now.”

“I'm sure I don't know what you mean,” the Angel smiles, “How ever would I manage such a thing?”

“You've already admitted to messing with her head,” Raven points at Fiona. “And you've managed to get a claw into his parents' house.” He nods at Robert. “The house where he was raised. Don't try to tell me you've no influence over him.”


“Ah Corvus, you wily old bird,” the Angel shrugs, “You've got me. You always could see the hidden strings, couldn't you?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.