Wednesday 2 April 2014

Episode 9 - Chapter 87

 “What is?” I asked, not quite following the conversation. To be honest, I was finding the whole situation somewhat confusing. I was glad to see Raven returned, even if he did seem overly antagonistic, but I was worried about my son and his wife. Oak's demeanour didn't help either, I might say. Every time he twitched that ludicrous branch of his, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or run and hide.

“What's reluctant to let them go?” I continued, “This Weave of yours? Are you telling us...” I struggled to find the right words, “That it has a personality now?”

“Yes,” Raven replied, “And no. Actually there are many personalities...”

“And they don't want to let the children go?” I couldn't stop myself interrupting.

Robert's body groaned, just as his fingers began to twitch.


“Not quite,” Raven said, turning back to my son, “Maybe we could do these explanations later?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.