Saturday 14 July 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 65


“I don't see how,” Robert says, even more perplexed.

“Because your Forest dude got you to draw on a happy memory to create this meadow. It's almost like he knew it was here, man.”

“But I don't remember this meadow, I've never been here.”

“Look at it, man, the meadow I mean, really look. Don't look at the cottage. But the rest of it, is there nothing that's familiar?”

Robert looks, examining every aspect of the meadow. “No,” he says, “I really don't... Hang on!”

“What?” Asks Tom. “What do you see?”

“Just over there, the way the bank curves, there's something about that.”

“What?”

“I think we might have had a picnic there when I was a kid.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.