Monday 16 July 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 67


“Mister what?” Tom asks. “Is that a song?”

“No,” Robert replies excitedly, “Mister Banjo, he was my dog.”

“Oh, that's good. Tell me about Mister Banjo and that bank.”

“I'm chasing after him. He's got a ball that he's supposed to give back so I can throw it again but he doesn't know the rules yet. I think he's just a puppy still.”

“That's good. Tell me more about Mister Banjo.”

“He was a birthday present.” Robert chuckles. “I wanted a bike, but Mum and Dad got me a puppy. They told me later there's nothing like a dog for teaching responsibility. They were worried I'd be disappointed but I loved him from the moment I saw him.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.