Wednesday 18 July 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 69


“How did you feel about that?” Tom asks.

“I remember I wanted to help. I told they should give him all of my share of their love, and that I'd give him my love too.” Another memory suddenly pops in Robert's head. “That's right, that's why we went for a picnic. James had just come out of hospital again, and Mum said we should celebrate, do something nice, as a family. So we went for a picnic. This meadow was one of Dad's favourite places.”

“You're doing very well,” Tom tells him. “Now, I want you to look at the ground a few feet in front of you. Don't look at anything else. And keep remembering, tell me everything that comes to you. Can you do that?”

“I think so.”

“Good. Keep talking, and start walking forward.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.