Thursday 19 July 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 70


I knew I was getting emotional, but Edward's comfort helped me pull myself together.

“No,” I said, “I'm sorry. But you have to understand that twelve hours ago I didn't know anything about your Weave and your Forest and your what-have-yous, didn't know about any of it. So to have you come here and accuse us of lying... well, that's not very nice.”

I was sure he smiled then, just for a moment. “Forgive me,” he said, “but I do not believe you are lying, and offer my sincerest apologies that I have given you that impression. No, you certainly believe what you have told me. But I cannot accept that it is true.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.