Friday 20 July 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 71


“Oh well that's just bloody marvellous,” Fiona declares, staring at the hedge. “This place makes no sense whatsoever.”

Strauss remains silent, his head bowed.

“I know, I know,” Fiona continues, “This is the Weave, blah, blah, human imagination, blah blah, but come on, a bloody hedge maze that might be endless, who imagines that?”

“A thing does not have to actually been imagined to exist in the Weave.”

“What?”

“Ideas are quite capable of colliding on their own.”

“I'm not sure I understand what that means,” Fiona replies, “But do you know what? I don't care. Is there another way out of here.”

“Not that we are aware of, m'lady.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.