Tuesday 2 October 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 28


“The reason for the changes in my voice is complicated,” Tom tells him, “And will make far more sense if explained when we finally meet. But I am the same Tom you met in the meadow, who you shared your lovely memories of Mister Banjo with. If you trusted me then, trust me now. I am trying be of help to you.”

“Why? Why help me? What's in it for you?”

“The Fears are working up to another of their damnable conflicts. There will be... more chaos than usual. In to the middle of this, some bright spark has thrown the “mighty” Corvus, the oldest foe of the oldest of the Fears. Add to that your wife, a wake walker, and the situation very quickly becomes carnage. In assisting you, I may be able to avert catastrophe. You're the key, you see.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.