Monday 1 October 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 27


“What's a mnemonic?” Robert asks.

“A memory aid,” Tom replies. “In this case a blunt one.”

“Hang on a minute,” a thought occurs to Robert. “How long have I been walking? How long have I been in the Weave. I've got to find Fiona, I've only got until dawn!”

“There's no need for a commotion. Time is different in here. A whole life time can pass in the blink of an eye, so you can rest easy. Nobody knows you're here yet so we'll have plenty of time to find your wife once we've got you somewhere safe.”

“You're sure?”

“Positive.”

“Why does your voice sound so different? Why should I trust you?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.