Monday 20 January 2014

Episode 9 - Chapter 15

I really don't know what had possessed me. I was doing these....things, without any control over myself. It was almost as if I, the real me that is, was standing in the corner of the room, watching this creature that looked like me, behave in ways I could never imagine.

....Now cut me free, and we'll face it together,” Oak said.

I could feel my blood boiling as I leapt from my chair, grabbing Oak roughly by the shoulders to shake him.

Are you doing this?” I heard myself scream in his face, “Is it the Forest?” I shook him again, “Another one of your tricks?”

I could feel myself about to slap him when Edward caught my arm.

Mary,” he said slowly, “Time to take a deep breath.”

Whatever is happening,” Oak insisted, “I swear to you, by all that is sacred to the Forest, this is not our doing.”

The house creaked again, louder than ever.

You swear?” I demanded, “You swear?”

Oak nodded.


We'll see about that,” I replied, before storming off into the kitchen.
Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.