Thursday 4 April 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 97


“We have to gag him,” Mary declared in response. “Go and get a tea towel from the kitchen.”

“What?” I asked.

“We can't have him communicating with them,” she said, quite frantic. “Now go to the kitchen and fetch a tea towel.”

“There will be no more communication with the Forest,” Oak said. “They know what they need to know.”

“So you say,” she replied sharply, “But I don't trust you, so we'd better be on the safe side.”

She gave me that look of hers and once more and I knew better than to argue. I was just leaving as I heard Oak ask “What do you hope to achieve by doing this?”

“I wont let you do it,” she told him.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.