Saturday 11 May 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 13


“Unhand me at once!” Fiona demands. “Let me go!” To her surprise, the hands release their grip the moment she finishes speaking. For a second she hangs in the air, almost cartoon like, before gravity takes over and she begins to fall.

“No,” the Peacock Angel says quietly, snapping his fingers at a comfy looking arm chair. The chair slides across the library floor to catch Fiona where she drops.

“My, my,” he continues, stroking his chin. “I knew you'd have power, but this...” He waves his hands towards her. “I suppose we'll have to do this the traditional way,” he says with a hint of disappointment. “Guards!”

Before Fiona realises what's happening, she is surrounded by four very large men in uniform, all with very sharp looking swords pointed at her.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.