Friday 17 May 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 19


“Now,” the Angel says, turning to Larry, Curly and Mo. “How do you account for your complete and utter failure?”

“We are most dreadfully apologetic,” they reply, “But m'lady proved to be more wilful than you led us to believe...”

“You're blaming me!” There is a quiet rage in the Angel's declaration, Fiona realises he's clenching his fists. “She's managed to offend one of my... siblings, all but destroy Escher's maze, met the sandman who brought her to us and break one of the archetypes and it's my fault?”

The three midgets cower before his fury.

“We...we...we...” they stammer.

“Please,” Fiona interrupts, “I did those things, not them. Promise me no harm will befall them.”
  
Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.