Saturday 4 May 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 6


“At Rocknipples69,” Stonedildo says, “Ah fink you bedder follow id, that sounded like id was worth 'earin'.”

“Wad are you, tashty morsel?” Rocknipples asks Raven, raising him to the troll's eye level.

“You can call me Raven,” he replies in his most authoritative voice. “I am an agent of the Forest, and were you to put me down, I may be able to assist you in returning to your beloved bridge.”

“Dun't look like no raven to me,” Stonedildo says.

“Quied!” Rocknipples shouts, landing his companion a smart blow to the head, causing a handful of chippings to shower Raven.

“If I might make so bold,” the guide says, emerging from the shadows, no longer wearing a blue dress but instead a very smart, tailored suit, “if you were to give Mister Raven a moment or two of your time, I'm sure your patience would be rewarded.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.