Saturday 1 June 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 34

“And that bothers you, does it?” Raven asks.

“Corsh it does,” the troll tells him, “Oo'd want to see their hart smashed to pieshces?”

“I'm sorry,” Raven replies, “Your heart? I thought we were talking about the foundations of your bridge.”

“Foundaishun of his bridge,” Stonedildo interjects, “IS the heart of a troll.”

“I'm sorry,” Raven shakes his head, “You've lost me again.”

“Trolls live under bridgesh, right?” Rocknipples asks.

“So I'm told,” Raven replies.

“Ow do ew think a troll finds the right bridge to live under?”

“Can't say I've given it much thought,” Raven says with a pinched mouth.

“A troll finds the right bridge because the troll builds it himself.”

“Thatsh right,” Stonedildo confirms triumphantly.


“And the troll knows its the right bridge,” Rocknipples continues, “Because he uses his own heart to lay the foundaishun.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.