Sunday 16 June 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 49

With my imagination? I don't understand,” Fiona tells the Angel.

Oh come come,” the Angel chides, “Picture yourself back in the Warp, your phone rings, you take it from your pocket or bag and answer it.”

Ring Ring....Ring Ring....Ring Ring

Better do so quickly,” he prompts, “It might not work if you over think it.”

Okay,” she replies, “Here goes nothing.”

She closes her eyes, picturing herself walking down the street where she lives. “I'm walking home,” she says out loud, “I hear my phone ring, ring ring, ring ring, so I reach into my pocket.”

As she speaks she slips her hand into her trouser pocket. She gasps with surprise when it encounters a small block, vibrating against her leg.

With her eyes still closed she pulls the block from her pocket, causing the Angel to gasp as well.


Then I answer it,” she says, taping the block where the answer button should be. She lifts it to her ear. “Hello?” she says.
Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.