Saturday 29 June 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 62

You'll never find her,” Raven hears Robert declare, “And even if you do, she'll never marry you!”

Get him away from here troll!” Raven whispers harshly.

Thish way,” Rocknipples says to Robert, shoving him forward.

Lock that heretic away,” the prince commands, “Give me time to contemplate what worthy fate his insolence has wrought.”

But I can help you,” Robert declares, before adding an “Ooof!” as the troll pushes him again. “I can help you find your true queen.”

Conshider thish ish me helping you,” Rocknipples shoves him again.


Get away from me,” Robert says with a bold command, and Raven feels the walls around him shudder as the troll is forced backwards.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.