Friday 14 June 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 47

What?” Fiona asks, suddenly stumped, “What do you mean? Did you know I'd come into the Weave?”

That was certainly my intention,” the Angel replies.

Ring Ring....Ring Ring....Ring Ring

“Why?” she asks tentatively, not sure if she really wants to know that answer.

“I may have a problem that I might need your help with,” the Angel tells her.

“What sort of a problem?”

“I need a serious talk with a little bird,” he says with a flourish of the hand, “A bird that wont be inclined to have a serious talk with me.”

Ring Ring....Ring Ring....Ring Ring

And you think I'm going to help you?”


Oh I'm certain that you'll try.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.