Wednesday 2 October 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 41

 “How do I do that?” Fiona asks, “With all this going on around us, when we might get smashed to pieces by a giant pen or drowned in ink at any moment, how do I believe there's an easy way out?”

“I don't know,” Robert replies, “Just picture it in your mind.”

“Picture what?” Exasperation drips from her question.

“An exit,” he says, “Picture an exit, go with whatever comes to mind.”

Meanwhile, Strauss is flipping the steering wheel back and forth, zig zagging the car mere meters ahead of the pen.

“Have you got something?” Robert asks his wife.

“I think so,” she replies, “But I don't know that it helps all that much.”

“Tell me,” he demands, “What do you see?”


“It's a big neon sign that says “Exit” with an arrow.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.