Thursday 31 October 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 70

 I cleaned up the mess as best I could, prepared our drinks and hurriedly returned to the living room.

“Well?” I asked, as I handed Mary her coffee, “What have I missed? That thunder can't have been a coincidence. Frightened the life out of me, so it did.”

“A message from the Forest,” my wife replied, that smug told you so twinkle in her eye. She shuffled forward in her seat, her excitement releasing itself through the fidgets. “Raven's back on the team,” she said proudly, “Now we're waiting.”

“Is that true?” I asked Oak a I took my seat. He nodded dourly. “Waiting for what?”


“For Raven's return,” he replied, “Or at least another message, or further instruction from the Forest.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.