Monday 28 October 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 67

 Strauss puts the car into gear, revs the engine and they're off, through the hole in the cavern wall and into the world beyond.

“You really can't see the market?” Fiona asks her husband with a touch of disbelief. “You don't see its' central scroll reaching for the heavens?”

“Nope,” Robert replies apologetically, “Sorry.”

“Well what can you see,” she presses him further, “Describe it to me.”

“I can see the road,” he says, “Stretching straight ahead to the horizon. I see the luscious green fields at the side of the road. Over there on the left,” he points out of the window, “There's some woodland, not too far away. And to the right, some hills, the occasional tree, a few hedges.”

“That's what I can see,” she says frustratedly, “You can see everything I can see, except the market?”


“I hate to break this to you,” Raven interrupts, “But he's not the only one.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.