Tuesday 13 May 2014

Episode 10 - Chapter 2

So there we all were, gathered in our living room. Fiona and Robert had woken from whatever sleep or coma or....whatever you want to call it. I still don't know, even to this day. I'm supposed to say they'd returned from the Weave, but....well, that still sounds more than a little fanciful to me.

I have to say I was happy to see them both conscious, that in itself felt like the restoration of a little bit of sanity. Just a little bit, mind, because the rest of the room was still gripped by utter madness. Oak had somehow fixed that blasted twig of his, and was waving it around like some kind of Dirty Harry character from a film or something. Behind him, something odd was happening to the wall. It had somehow changed colour: our nice floral wallpaper replaced by....I can only describe it as a puddle. But a vertical puddle, if you get my meaning, just hanging there, ripples rolling across its surface.


On top of all that, there seemed to be these little people, midgets or dwarves or some such, I don't know what to call them. But they were popping up all over the place. And to cap it all, Raven had started talking about a war!
  
Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.