Sunday 18 May 2014

Episode 10 - Chapter 7

If I really concentrated, I found I could get the world to stop spinning around me. I still couldn't focus properly, but the waves of nausea were beginning to subside. I could just about make out the shape of my wife, doubled over and coughing furiously, but I felt relieved just to see her there. I wanted to reach out and touch her arm, just to connect with her somehow, but my limbs were like jelly so for the time being I had to be satisfied with knowing she was okay.

“Raven is just fine,” Raven said behind me, “What are you implying?”


“Not implying, merely inquiring,” the other voice replied. I tried to turn to look at the speaker, gulping down a deep breath to counter the terrible stomach churning sensations that came with the movement. I couldn't make out much: a vaguely familiar figure with something in its' hands, standing in front of a silverish wall that was reaching out to grab him.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.