Thursday 31 May 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 21


“Others?” Raven exclaims. “What others? What are you up to now?”

“Patience I said, my dear Cor....” his companion smiles the oiliest of smiles, correcting himself. “My dear Raven, you and I are about to embark on a marvellous voyage of discovery. Let us enjoy the journey and admire the scenery.”

“What riddles are you spinning now?” Raven spits.

“No riddles here, my ancient foe, I merely wish for us to find a peace that will benefit all.”

“You are up to something, don't tell me you're not. You are always planning and scheming and playing your game.”

“Up to something? Yes, maybe I am.” His companion replies. “But does that make it a bad thing?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.