Friday 1 June 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 22


“Yes,” Raven replies. “I think that it probably does. You've always tried to exert your influence on the Warp. You're different to the others. Doors likes his psychotic outbursts, but at least he comes at the Warp head on. The Author likes his rules and regulations, his panache for bureaucracy. But you... you scheme and plan and manipulate.”

“I am the Peacock Angel, I do as I must.”

“Yes,” replies Raven, “Yes you are, but you have other names too.”

“Not that I accept.”

“Doesn't mean they're not your names, or that it's not your reputation those names carry.”

“Really, Corvus?” The Angel snaps. “You want to talk about names and reputations?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.