Saturday 2 June 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 23


“I have no reputation,” Raven tells him, “I am an agent of the Forest. I turn up where I'm told and I do what has to be done. You, on the other hand, thrive on trickery and games.”

“No reputation? Did you know there is a creature in the Weave, we call it a Corvophobia? It is old and weak now, because not many in the Warp think about you these days, but once it was wild and untameable, created by the terror you inspired in all those people you met.”

Raven sighs, bowing his head.

“Don't tell me you didn't know.” The Angel taunts. “Don't tell you weren't proud of your reputation. You were the Mighty Corvus, all the Weave would shudder at the whisper of your name.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.