Monday 18 June 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 39


“What?” Robert exclaims. “How do I do that?”

“Okay,” says the voice, “The trap works by perception reinforcement. You see something, you believe it's real, right? Because you believe it's real, man, it continues to be something you see.”

“So I just have to tell myself it's not real?”

“Dude, seriously? You've already seen it collapse, the perception has already started reinforcing itself.”

“Then how do I uninforce it?”

“By not perceiving it at all.”

“And I do that by....?”

“Man, you're slow. Don't look at it, dude. You walk over there not looking, not listening and not thinking about where you're going.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.