Saturday 9 June 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 30


I made a few sandwiches and a pot of tea, returning to the living room with a head full of questions.

“What's it like?” I asked. “The Weave I mean, what's it like in there?”

Oak stopped pacing before he replied. “I have never been myself, so I cannot answer with any authority, but I am told it is best described as 'chaotic'.”

“You must be able to tell us more than that,” I pressed him.

“The testimony of those of the Forest that have entered the Weave is unreliable at best, and more likely suspicious. Either way it is not to be trusted. Only one of us has been there as an agent, and he has never commented on the incident.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.