Wednesday 6 June 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 27


“I know you think poorly of me Corvus,” the Angel continues, “but even I am wary of the anger of the Lord of Doors. A word of warning before you go. His hatred for you has not dimmed with age, he will be thorough in his search. I'd suggest you keep moving, and trust no one but me.”

“Trust you?” Raven replies. “I've got more sense than that.”

“Believe it or not, it matters little right now. But I am the only friend you have in the Weave, ironic as that may seem. Now, off you go...”

As the Peacock Angel finishes speaking he sparkles, dissolving to nothing and he's gone, leaving Raven to take in his surroundings. He is sitting on the log of a felled tree, looking over a broad lake at the edge of a pine forest.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.