Friday 1 February 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 35


“How is it that you know so much, Mister Oak?” My wife asked.

“That urchin, I'll bet,” I said.

“His name,” Oak declared, “Is Blue Bottle, and yes, he did bring the information. I believe you have three more stories to tell me.”

“How did you know that?” I asked, astonished.

“Because I know that three more rather unique incidents have occurred out there. So let's hear them then.”

“Right then,” I replied, tapping the map. “These are Cowley Woods, said to be the home of Jack o'the Cowl, a giant who wore the heads of his victims, travellers, waifs and strays that got lost. What's happened there?”

“The tallest Hindu man to ever have lived has trapped, skinned, gutted, cooked and eaten four rabbits, before turning their heads into a necklace.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.