Tuesday 26 February 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 60


 “That's incredible,” Robert exclaims, holding the marble up to his eye. “How did you do that?”

“I did nothing,” Tom replies, “It was all you.”

“I want to do it again,” Robert says, “Can we do it again?”

“Try for something different,” Tom tells him, “Try for a pen.”

Robert closes his eyes in concentration, imagining what a pen would feel like in his hand. He frowns, clenching his hand ever tighter, his whole body tense, but try as he might there is no pen in his hand.

“Why isn't it working?” he demands, looking all around him for Tom. “And while we're at it, when will I be able to see you?”

“You don't believe you can do it,” Tom replies, “And I'm right here. You're just not seeing me.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.