Saturday 23 February 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 57


 “What's more,” Fiona continues, “You're going to take me there.”

“We prefer not to get involved,” Strauss replies, “With their lordships and their politics.”

“What about you, Captain Bear?”

The captain shrugs. “Wouldn't know how.”

“Fine,” she declares, “I'll go my own.” She looks at Strauss again. “Will a wish get me there?”

“We believe the wish only worked because you were in a fairytale setting. Out here in the Weave, such a thing might work, or might completely backfire.”

“I'll take my chances. I wish...” Fiona stops when Strauss takes her arm.

“There may be another way,” he says, “But arrangements will have to be made.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.