Friday 22 February 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 56


 “Can you tell me anything at all about them?” Strauss inquires.

“Not much,” the sandman replies, “Though I did hear some of the lads say most of them are in the European Straits if that's any help.”

“Why are you so interested?” Fiona asks Strauss.

“M'lady, when it comes to their lordships,” he tells her, “We prefer to stay as well informed as possible. We wouldn't want to get caught in the crossfire, as it were.”

“Good,” Fiona smiles, “Because I want to go and see this Angel person.”

“M'lady, one doesn't walk into the Court of the Peacock and demand an audience.”

“He's been messing with my head all my life,” she declares, “That's exactly what I'm going to do.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.