Wednesday 13 February 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 47


Quick as a flash the guide replies “You could tell us about the Library itself. Does it really contain an account of every single dream that's ever been had?”

“We don't have time for this,” Raven growls.

“Please,” the guide pleads, “Just a few moments. I'm supposed to be a guide to the Weave, yet I know nothing about this place. I would be remiss in my duties if I didn't endeavour to correct that.”

“Every single dream,” the woman confirms, “Both the natural dreams, and those shaped by the Weave, along with daydreams, whimsies and passing notions.”

“Why?” Raven asks.

“For posterity,” the woman tells him, “For anybody who might want to know in the future.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.