Thursday 21 February 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 55


 “Different names?” Fiona asks.

“Well, not different,” says the sandman, “The same name, but in our tongue.”

“So you can tell me who else is on the list, but I still wont know who they are?”

“S'right,” the sandman confirms, “But I can tell you something else that might be of interest. The Angel isn't the only one of their lordships looking for specific dreamers, issuing lists and putting their hands in their pockets. I mean, even The Lord of Doors has started doing it lately.”

Strauss looks alarmed at this news. “Doors has been tampering with the dreamers?” he asks. “What type of dreamers?”

“Couldn't tell you that,” the Sandman replies, “'Is man gives me the creeps.” He shudders, then smiles at them both. “I prefer to work for the Angel, 'is man is all together more polite.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.