Wednesday 6 February 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 40


“So you want to help me discover how powerful I am?” Robert ponders.

“More than that,” Tom replies, “I want to help you understand how to control your environment, manipulate the energies of the Weave as they flow around you.”

“Why would you want to do that?”

“I have a variety of reasons,” Tom tells him, “Not least of which would be my unmitigated joy at seeing the Fears cower before you.”

“Why would you want that?”

“There is hierarchy in the Weave, just as there is in the Warp. In the Weave, the Fears tower over everything, like the gods of Mount Olympus. They bicker, constantly, but it is the rest of us that pay the price.”

“So you want me...?”

“...To give them a taste of their own medicine.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.